Regular Apres Ski!
Join us for our Weekly Live Music every Monday to Friday from 5-7pm every week of the season, starting from the day we open on the 13th December. You can expect to see the following each week:
- Monday – Andy Sissons – rock & pop covers from 60s to 2000s. Sing a long with banter, music trivia and prizes.
- Tuesday – Rob Davies – beautiful pop covers guitarist / vocalist playing modern covers from the last 2 decades.
- Wednesday – Mullit and the Machine – dance the night away to your favourite rock songs. Old favourites and up to the minute hits.
- Thursday – Mike Haywood / Karen Ysten (they are alternating weeks) – traditional pop, rock and blues acoustic guitar and vocalists.
- Friday – Mullit and the Machine – see above. They play twice because they are so popular. This way everyone can get their fix at least once during their stay in Sainte Foy.
End your ski holiday on a high! The only place in Sainte Foy for Weekly Live Music. And afterwards, treat yourself to a delicious meal in Black Diamond Restaurant.
Drinks, Bar Snacks and live music