We hope you are looking forward to your stay with us this winter at Black Diamond Lodge. Below we provide you with our Covid hygiene information and updated operational procedures including our payment terms and policies.
Our standard payment policy has been updated to be more flexible during the pandemic exceptional travel circumstances. We have done this as we are a small business and seek to give guests comfort when making a reservation with us. Holiday payments and refund policies are as follows.
We require a deposit when to confirm your reservation. However, if you need to cancel before your holiday due to travel restrictions, we will refund your deposit less a 3% administration fee. Alternatively, you can transfer your deposit to a future holiday with us (this is of course our preference) and your deposit will be transferred to your new holiday dates. Your remaining balance is upon your arrival with us.
If you HAVE the Health Pass:
If you are staying in a room or suite inside Black Diamond Lodge = You have access to all the amenities of the Lodge including your room, our restaurant, our bar, our hot tubs, massage services, etc.
If you are staying in one of our self-catered chalets = You have access to all the amenities of the Lodge including our restaurant, our bar, our hot tubs, massage services, etc.
Concretely, if you have the Health Pass, nothing changes for you.
You can download the new health pass from Google Play or the Ap Store.
If you DO NOT HAVE the Health Pass:
If you are staying in a room or suite inside Black Diamond Lodge = You will only have access to your room / suite area. Each room has a large terrace with table and chairs where we will serve your breakfast, dinner and other drinks if you wish. You will therefore not have access to the restaurant, bar and inside the Lodge or outside on the bar or restaurant terraces, which are public spaces.
If you stay in a self-catered chalet = You only have access to your chalet. You will not be able to access the public spaces within Black Diamond Lodge or the terraces. We can offer you take away service from our restaurant and breakfast hampers for your breakfast.
For more information: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
We ask you to help us follow this protocol so that your stay is as pleasant as possible and that our staff and all our residents feel safe.
For more information, please read the government’s indications: https://www.gouvernement.fr/pass-sanitaire-toutes-les-reponses-a-vos-questions
We would like to make you aware of positive changes we’ve made to Black Diamond Lodge operations to assist with your safety during your stay. They are as follows:
– All guests and staff must wear masks while moving around inside the Lodge and the Lodge facilities. Masks are not required when seated at a table or outside.
– There are hand sanitation points at all entrances to the Lodge and in the bar toilets.
– The bar and restaurant will only be open to resident Black Diamond Lodge guests and the guests of our chalet apartments. We are closing our doors to the general public unless under very exceptional circumstances.
– All tables in the bar and restaurant are separated by a minimum of 1m distance. In most cases the distance is further.
– Breakfast is included the room price for internal Black Diamond Lodge guests only. Guests must complete a breakfast order sheet upon arrival as breakfast buffets are not allowed under current restrictions. Breakfast is table service each morning from 7.30am until 9am.
– We will provide breakfast hampers to guests in nearby apartments and chalets upon request. Continental breakfast can be served in bedrooms and suites where there is space to do so and upon request.
– When you book to dine in Black Diamond Lodge restaurant this winter, we will give you a your table for the entire evening. There will be no time limit on how long you dine.
– We are offering full board in winter and a half board in summer. In winter, our chefs will prepare a picnic lunch for you to take with you on the mountain, or alternatively, you can return to Black Diamond Lodge bar to dine on your picnic lunch should you so choose.
– We would encourage our guests to avoid social contact outside of the Lodge as much as possible to help us with the safety of our employees and the other guests.
– We provide guests with sanitation wipes and cleaning supplies to be used to keep their private room or suite clean. Black Diamond Lodge housekeeping of bedrooms and suites will only be done upon special request of the guest. The guest MUST request the clean in advance and then leave their windows open when they go out for the day.
– Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise station has put in place operational procedures. All the informations can be found on this link: https://www.saintefoy-tarentaise.com/en/covid-19-information/
– We encourage our guests to drive to Sainte-Foy-Tarentaise wherever possible. If you would like assistance with directions, please check our Conciergerie page where we have provided route information.
– We have built a new outdoor hot tub terrace complete with two 8 person hot tubs available for our private guest use. Our indoor spa will open for winter 2021/2022.
We hope you enjoy an amazing winter holiday with us at Black Diamond Lodge. If you have any questions at all about our procedures, please get in touch by responding to this e-mail: email@example.com