Chalet Sassiere is a beautiful, self-catered chalet apartment with outstanding views. Your group will be able to gather together in a very large comfortable open plan living space with feature log burning fire. The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in family rooms, double/twin rooms and one mezzanine twin room.
The chalet apartment is part of the larger Chalet Cedar, right at the bottom of the Bataillette piste. You can park for free right next to the chalet, and when you’re skiing, you arrive right back to the door. There is one flight of stairs to access the front door of the apartment, and a further flight of stairs to access the main living area.
- Five well-appointed bedrooms comprising of twins, doubles and super-king
- Sleeps up to twelve guests
- State-of-the-art under floor heating and unlimited hot water
- Self-catering kitchen that includes: large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and hob
- The dining table comfortably seats up to 12 people with casual dining space also available at the breakfast bar.The sitting area has fabulous views down and across the Isere valley, luxurious leather sofas and a fireplace with log burner.
- Flat screen, DVD and CD player, iPod docking station and WiFi
- Large traditional walk-around fireplace
- Free Broadband/High Speed Internet Access
- Access to Black Diamond bar, restaurant, lounge and library areas to be enjoyed throughout your stay
- A ski locker is available outside the apartment.
- Black Diamond Bar and Restaurant open every evening throughout the winter for evening dining
- Designer Toiletries
- Heated Towel Rails in both bath / shower rooms
- Iron and Ironing Board on request
- Linen & Towels Supplied
- Cots on Request
- Concierge Service on Site to help organise holiday
Room 1 – Master: The master bedroom has a double (king size) bed and a feature bunk bed. At 18sqm, the room is large and comfortable with a southwest facing balcony and fabulous views. It adjoins the master shower room.
Room 2 – Twin or Super-king:Bedroom 2 has twin single beds which can be joined into a super-king size. With south-west facing balcony and an en-suite shower room.
Room 3 – Twin or Super-king: Bedroom 3 has twin single beds which can be joined into a super-king size. With south-west facing views and an en-suite shower room.
Room 4 – Family room: The family bedroom has a double bed and two single beds. One of the single beds is under the eaves and have limited headroom.
Room 5 – Mezzanine Twin: The mezzanine room is ideal for older children and teens. There is a steep stair/ladder to access the room. The room has two single beds, which could be shuffled into a double if a couple was staying there.