We hope you are looking forward to your stay with us this winter at Black Diamond Lodge. Below we provide you with our Covid hygiene information and updated operational procedures including our payment terms and policies.
We would like to make you aware of positive changes we’ve made to Black Diamond operations to assist with your safety during your stay. They are as follows:-
– All guests and staff must wear masks while moving around inside the Lodge and the Lodge facilities. Masks are not required when seated at a table.
– There are hand sanitation points at all entrances to the Lodge and in the bar toilets.
– The Bar and Restaurant will only be open to resident Black Diamond Lodge guests and the guests of our new chalet apartments. We are closing our doors to the general public unless under very exceptional circumstances.
– All tables in the bar and restaurant are separated by a minimum of 1M distance. In most cases the distance is further.
– Breakfast is included the room price for internal Black Diamond Lodge guests only. Guests must complete a breakfast order sheet upon arrival as breakfast buffets are not allowed under current restrictions. Breakfast is table service each morning from 7.30am until 9am.
– We will provide breakfast hampers to guests in nearby apartments and chalets upon request. Continental breakfast can be served in bedrooms and suites where there is space to do so and upon request.
– When you book to dine in Black Diamond this winter, we will give you a your table for the entire evening. There will be no time limit on how long you dine.
– We are offering Full Board for this winter. Our chefs will prepare a picnic lunch for you to take with you on the mountain, or alternatively, you can return to Black Diamond Bar to dine on your picnic lunch should you so choose.
– We would encourage our guests to avoid social contact outside of the Lodge as much as possible to help us with the safety of our employees and the other guests.
– We provide guests with sanitation wipes and cleaning supplies to be used to keep their private room or suite clean. Black Diamond housekeeping of bedrooms and suites will only be done upon special request of the guest. The guest MUST request the clean in advance and then leave their windows open when they go out for the day.
– Sainte Foy station has put in place many changes to operational procedures for this winter and they include wearing masks at the lift pass office and in the lift queues. Full Sainte Foy resort information can be found at this link. https://www.saintefoy-tarentaise.com/en/covid-19-information/
– We encourage our guests to drive to Sainte Foy wherever possible. If you would like assistance with directions, please check our Concierge Page where we have provided route information.
– There is a 36 hour deep clean turnaround time between guest departure and new guest arrival.
– We have built a new outdoor hot tub terrace complete with two 8 person hot tubs available for our private guest use. We are unable to open our indoor spa this winter due to Covid regulations and restrictions.
– Holiday payments and refund policies are as follows:- If you cancel before 30 days of your holiday, we will refund your deposit less a 3% administration fee. Alternatively you can rebook for different dates (this is of course our preference) and your deposit will be transferred to your new holiday dates. The remaining balance is due 30 days before your arrival. If for any reason you have to cancel nearer to your holiday, again, we will refund your balance payment and transfer the deposit amount to a future holiday booking.
We hope you enjoy an amazing winter holiday with us at Black Diamond. If you have any questions at all about our procedures, please get in touch by responding to this e-mail.
Black Diamond Lodge
Sainte Foy Chalet Holiday
Join us for the Perfect Sainte Foy Chalet Holiday in Black Diamond Lodge.